WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is defined as visible light ranging from 435-500nm, just beyond violet and ultraviolet. Sunlight is the main source of blue light outdoors, but indoor blue light exposure has increased with the use of computers, handheld devices, LED, and fluorescent lighting. Notice the harsh blue white light of LED bulbs versus the warm yellow tones of conventional incandescent bulbs.
HOW DOES BLUE LIGHT IMPACT MY VISION?
Doctors and researchers studying the effects on the human eye have found possible links to eye strain, eye fatigue, and sleep disruption. You protect your eyes outdoors, now its time to protect your eyes indoors.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP MY EYES?
The blueVIEW defense indoor lens with advanced spectral filtration returns the warm comfortable glow of incandescent lights by reducing levels of harsher blue light, restoring a soothing balance to your indoor world. Wear blueVIEW defense and your eyes will thank you.
SUNGLASSES FOR YOUR INDOOR WORLD
- blueVIEW reduces the levels of blue light encountered in everyday indoor activities, while enhancing visual acuity, reducing eye strain, and retaining natural color perception.
- blueVIEW helps block and absorb a varying level of violet and blue light across a 400-500nm spectrum.
- This design provides 100% attenuation in the UV spectrum and gradually allows more light to pass as the waves lengthen for balanced comfort.
- blueVIEW is infused with an array of organic molecules to create a pleasing champaign lens color.
- Once you experience the comfort of blueVIEW defense you’ll never want to be inside without them again!